Book Online and Save up to 30%*
Looking to rent some skis and/or snowboards in Whistler but not sure where to start? Whistler Ski and Snowboard Rental is here to help. Perhaps there is a particular ski or snowboard that you want to try? or maybe you’ve heard that Whistler gets snowfalls of 50+cm (Yes we do!) and you want to try a pair of skis wider than 100mm. Use this website to discover which skis and snowboards are available for rent, and which store/s you can get them from. It’s as easy as:
- Find a pair of skis or snowboard you want to rent
- Choose your preferred rental store†
† Recommended Companies
– Plenty of locations offering great service and value
– Locally owned and operated since 1992
– Main store located at the base of both Whistler and Blackcomb
- Pick your equipment depending on the current conditions – a wide powder ski/board if you get lucky, or something more all-mountain/carving if it’s hardpack. If the conditions change, the rental companies mentioned by this website allow you to swap to something more appropriate.
- Save the hassle and cost of bringing your own. Skis and snowboards can be heavy and just outright hard to manage. Plus, airlines today are often charging extra to bring them.
- Forget about waxing and tuning. Let the professionals set you up with ready-to-go equipment.
- Use the latest and greatest models. You can even try more than one if you like!
* Depending on which company you book with, and for how long you rent for, booking online can save you up to 30% off the ‘walk-in’ retail price.